Are you tired because you have been exhausted? Do you have a team waiting to support you, but they don’t have information? Are you living in a world of “mushroom communication”?
The issue with all entrepreneurs is there are not enough hours in the day. You only have so much workforce, and sometimes that gets in the way because we end up doing too much. We create this kind of codependent relationship with our employees because we’re doing what they should be doing on their own, but we have to take responsibility for that.
In this episode, I discuss how to avoid practice owner overwhelm. So if you want to focus ONLY on your clinical and CEO responsibilities, get good at delegation, and create a self-motivated team so you can enjoy your workdays, tune in now!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your dentist friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for The Relentless Dentist! And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the show’s ranking, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
- “The possibility becomes that we can create mental freedom and a great team through delegation. Delegation is this result multiplier. It’s a force multiplier.”
- “We’re looking for results. We’re looking to add more value to more patients each day. That’s how we get a business to grow.”
- “We have to appreciate that delegation takes time. That’s why we don’t do it because it takes time.”
- “It’s the autonomy that will really drive the results for the total business.”
- “You can’t just start with delegation. You can’t just start with a self-managing team. There needs to be a process.”
- “CEO stuff is thinking, and you need time set aside for them, and you can’t do that if you don’t have it.”
Featured on the Show:
- Show: Norm Macdonald: Nothing Special, Norm Macdonald
- People: Richard Branson, entrepreneur
- Book: No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Time Productivity and Sanity, Dan S. Kennedy
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: email@example.com.