Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ready to break free from the shackles of perfectionism and build the dental practice of your dreams? Discover the hidden costs of perfectionism, the power of an optimalist mindset, and how to boost your practice’s performance while reducing stress and enhancing patient satisfaction.
By embracing an outstanding approach, you can start reaping the rewards of a more balanced and flourishing dental practice today. Don’t let the pursuit of the unattainable hold you hostage any longer – it’s time to take control and build the dental practice you’ve been dreaming of.
Doc, did you know that perfectionism is the LOWEST standard?
- If you want to understand why optimalism beats perfectionism every day of the week…
- If you want to enjoy more cash flow in your business…
- If you want to turn off the struggle switch so you can build the most trusted, profitable dental practice in your area…
Tune in now!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Join The Leading Dentist Collective – the free collaborative community for single-location dental practice owners who want to unleash their people, profits, and purpose.
- “Perfectionism leads a dental practice owner to tremendous self-judgment and tends to make all business pursuits more arduous.”
- “Perfection is the lowest standard in the world. Because if you’re trying to be perfect, you know you can’t be. So what you really have is a standard you can never achieve. You want to be outstanding, not perfect.” – Tony Robbins
- “Striving for perfection often means sticking to proven methods and not venturing into new territory, which can hinder growth and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.”
- “A perfectionist may set unrealistic expectations leading to frustration, dissatisfaction, and high employee turnover.”
- “As a dental practice owner, you have the tools that allow you to grow your dental practice with less stress and toil.”
Featured on the Show:
- Organization: Monster
- Organization: Center for Creative Leadership
- School: Univesity of Bath
- Publication: Psychological Bulletin, American Psychological Association
- People: Tony Robbins, an American author
- People: Tal Ben-Shahar, an American and Israeli teacher and writer
- People: Russ Harris, author
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].