Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tim McNeely is the CEO of LifeStone Companies and the host of the Dental Wealth Nation podcast. His modus operandi is to teach small business owners how they can harness the powers of the super-rich so they can build wealth, live amazing lives, and make a real impact in the world.
Listen in as Tim shares his insights into how the guilt mindset gets the better of so many of us and the difference between knowledge and implementation (including where many of us fall short!). You will learn his secrets and strategies to help us all increase our cash flow and avoid many of the common barriers to money and wealth accumulation.
Tune in to more Mind Shift Podcast
- “You want to continue to grow your wealth so you can take care of the people you love, support the causes you care about, and really make that impact in the world—and money helps you do that.”
- “If you shift that mindset from ‘how much money I can make?’ to ‘how many people I can serve?’, the money is going to take care of itself.”
- “If you’re not clear on your strategy—if you’re not clear on your why—then the ‘what you do’ and the ‘how you go about doing it’ are going to be really fuzzy, really abstract, and you’re going to be pulling strategies out of the air.”
- “You have to get clear first. Otherwise, it’s going to be utter chaos.”
- “There’s a lot of things that you’ve got to get right, and if you don’t have the right team members, if you don’t have the right people monitoring this, if you’re not implementing them correctly, they can become trouble for you.”
- “You want deep team collaboration among all the members of your team.”
Featured on the Show:
- Tim McNeely: Website | Podcast | LinkedIn
- Become Seriously Wealthy by Russ Alan Prince and John J. Bowen