Are you a dental practice owner striving to stand out in a saturated market? What if the secret to success lies not only in your clinical skills but in something more, something often overlooked in healthcare? Imagine transforming your practice by embracing a hospitality mentality, where patient care goes beyond procedures, fostering genuine connections and unforgettable experiences.
In this episode, Dr. Dave reveals how embracing the hospitality industry’s standards can benefit you and your practice.
Discover the Power of a Hospitality Mentality:
- Elevate the patient experience.
- Attract a flood of high-quality dental patients.
- Uncover Healthcare Challenges: The current standards often fall woefully short.
- The 10 Tenets of a Hospitality Mentality: These are the keys to 3x your word-of-mouth referrals
Dental practice owners: tune in now and embark on the path toward a healthier, more prosperous practice.
Take the next step towards transforming your dental practice. Take Dr. Dave’s Dentists Ascend Quiz to discover the hidden potential in your business.
- “Black and white means you’re doing your job with competence and efficiency. Color means you make people feel great about the job you’re doing for them.”
- “Getting the right plate to the right person, at the right table, is service. But genuinely engaging with the person you’re serving, so you can make an authentic connection? That’s hospitality.”
- “Your dental practice can adopt this hospitality mentality to create an inviting environment that not only retains existing patients but also attracts new high-quality ones.”
- “In the realm of a typical healthcare and typical customer service within healthcare, numerous challenges undermine the patient experience.”
- “By adopting this [hospitality] mindset, you and your team can elevate the patient experience, attract more and better patients, and ultimately drive improvements in our healthcare industry.”
Featured on the Show:
- People: Will Guidara, is an American restaurateur based in New York City and the author of the book Unreasonable Hospitality.
- People: John Willard “Bill” Marriott Jr., is an American billionaire businessman who is the executive chairman of Marriott International.
- Book: Unreasonable Hospitality: The Remarkable Power of Giving People More Than They Expect, Will Guidara
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].