Are you tired of struggling to grow your dental practice in a challenging economy? Do you want to finally find the path to profits and understand what’s been holding you back from achieving your goals? It’s time to take control and elevate your practice owner’s confidence in 2023. In this episode, learn how to enjoy BIG practice growth and overcome any obstacle that stands in your way.
Dental practice owners: Do you want to take your “impossible” and make it easy?
- If you want to enjoy BIG practice growth in a challenging economy…
- If you want to find the path that brings you the most profits and competitive advantages…
- If you want to understand what keeps you from getting what you want year after year so you can elevate your practice owner confidence in 2023…
Tune in now!
It’s time to set your sights high and take your dental practice to the next level. Success is just around the corner!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Check out our New Case Study, “Discover How To Recession-Proof Your Dental Practice In The Next 60 Days So That You Increase Profits & Avoid Losing Key Team Members” now at: http://thenorecessiondentist.com/casestudy.
- “When you think of the challenge, think of a high-growth opportunity and lean into it.”
- “Mastery takes time — there’s a maturation process.”
- “Confidence comes from a commitment to mastery. Commitment is 100% word. If you’re 98% committed, you ain’t committed.”
- “Mastery is a pursuit of practice until it becomes automatic. And once it becomes ritualized and automatic, your mind and body connect and allow you to focus on the bigger picture.”
- “Each of us is a one-of-a-kind phenomenon, and your path will be unique. So be courageous and defiant of the right way.”
- “If you’re always on a mastery path and you’re always learning, the learning creates the skills, the skills create the value, the value creates income, and you can continue to compound this as time goes on.”
- “If you know where you are and where you want to go, the first pathway may not work. The second one may not work, but you try multiple pathways until you get to where you need to go.”
Featured on the Show:
- Book: Mastery, Robert Greene
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].