Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today, we will explore how to turn unhappy patients into raving fans of your dental practice. We’ll talk about a proven protocol for addressing patient concerns.
We’ll also reveal the power of small gestures to create positive patient experiences and explore how to use each experience as a teaching opportunity to enhance the value we create for patients in the future.
In this episode, I discuss how to turn your negative situations into incredible opportunities.
- If you want to prevent dissatisfied patients from telling between 9 – 15 people about their dental experience…
- If you want to embrace that adversity carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit…
- If you want to know when it’s time to dismiss a patient from your practice so you can actually enjoy the people your practice serves…
Tune in now!
Join us for this exciting conversation as we unlock the secrets to turning dissatisfied patients into loyal advocates for your dental practice.
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Check out our New Case Study, “Discover How To Recession-Proof Your Dental Practice In The Next 60 Days So That You Increase Profits & Avoid Losing Key Team Members” now at: http://thenorecessiondentist.com/casestudy.
Join The Leading Dentist Collective – the free collaborative community for single-location dental practice owners who want to unleash their people, profits, and purpose.
- “Dental practice owners should expect the unexpected. Sometimes when the patient is upset, it’s not about you, the practice, or what you did. It’s sometimes pent-up negative emotions and they project that at you because of some triggering event.”
- “When there’s a negative situation, you want to take the pendulum from the negative to swing, not to neutral, but to a positive.”
- “Virtually all negative situations can be turned into positive ones.”
- “As business owners, we must be always innovating and the easiest way to innovate is by taking these frustrations and turning them into innovations so we got to learn from the experience.”
Featured on the Show:
- Movie: Creed III
- People: Napoleon Hill, American author
- Company: Zappos, an American online shoe and clothing retailer
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].