As we continue through this pandemic, it is hard to find stable information that is not backed by an agenda. Unfortunately, this has truly exposed the leadership vacuum we have. So in this episode, I want to make sure we are headed in the right direction long term—and that we are not just reacting to the onslaught of demand that came through after it was legalized to go back to work.
Listen in as I share what I believe the future may hold for dentistry, as well as the actions we need to take to ensure our team, patients, and practices remain sound regardless of the restrictions that are imposed. Now is the time to develop systems that boost your reputation and promote trust in the community because if fear is the real pandemic, then trust is the only antidote.
- “The thing with governments is once they use a strategy, they’re more than likely to use that strategy again.”
- “The more I try to understand about the pandemic and virology, the more confused I get.”
- “My encouragement to dentists is to help fill that leadership vacuum.”
- “Stay focused on innovation.”
- “If fear is the real epidemic, or pandemic now, the antidote will be trust.”
- “We have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.”