Dr. Kyle Stanley has accomplished a lot in dentistry at a young age, and he’s joining me to share his story and the journey that got him to where he is today. He gives incredible insight into how to tap into the most valuable resources around you in order to make your way to the top faster. He also explains how speaking about mental health issues has become a big part of his career and why it’s so important and valuable to him.
Listen in as we discuss how Kyle moved so quickly within the field, as well as the mindset and motivation behind the way he tackled dentistry. You’ll learn how he differentiates himself as a non-Beverly Hills – Beverly Hills dentist and why he chose to do dentistry a bit differently.
Tune in and listen to more Bold Biographies
- “There’s no way I could’ve done this without my mentors pushing me to the front of the line.”
- “We really focus on taking our time.”
- “I didn’t know speaking could be a career, but it’s turned into an important part of my profession.”
- “By understanding the problems better, I was then able to fix the problems.”
- “I wanted to let everyone know that they aren’t the only ones going through what they’re going through.”
- “If you have feelings of depression or suicide, that doesn’t make you crazy—that makes you human.”
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Kyle Stanley: Website | YouTube | Instagram
- Pearl – AI Dentistry
- Titans of Dentistry by Dr. Justin Short and Dr. David Maloley
- Dental Success Network