Quotes and Notes:
- I have big, audacious, hairy goals that drive me.
- My parents told me whatever I want to do, I can do it.
- I never questioned if it should or could be done, I just got to work.
- You have it better [life] than you will ever have it, so suck it up and get working.
- There are a lack of people who will say “Shut up and do your job.”
- I have spent well over 150 approaching 200 thousand dollars on marketing education.
- My goal is 500 franchises in five years.
- When you do something and you do it right, the response drives the business.
- I filed bankruptcy once and that is something I will never do again.
- Like everything that beats me up, yep it made me stronger, but it also gave me a better appreciation of running a business the way that they should be ran.
- There are no rewards for the meek, or the weak, or the timid. If you are not willing to be bold, you are not going to win.
- I have always looked at failures as opportunities.
- If you want something, get off your butt and go get it.
- Jerry Jones recommends his book, 24 Mistakes Doctors Make for every dentist to read.
- You can reach Jerry Jones at email@example.com as well as on clearpathscociety.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: