How can you break through the different barriers that keep you from reaching your greatest potential? Whether they are physical or mental, former Navy Seal Jason Redman has the insight on how to go out and achieve that breakthrough you’ve been waiting for. Jason is not only highly decorated for his achievements while in the service, but he is also a non-profit founder, an author, and an expert in overcoming adversity.
Listen in as Jason shares the struggles and roadblocks he faced relating to failure, fear, overwhelm, hopelessness, and severe injury. You will learn what the ‘X’ is, why people often get stuck there, and how to get through life’s ambushes that keep you from moving off of that X. Jason’s story offers tactical keys that are extremely valuable to dentists or anyone looking to get through the hard stuff and level up in life.
- “It doesn’t matter what situation you’re in, there’s always something you can do.”
- “Any time you’re in a hopeless situation, don’t dwell on the negativity.”
- “The lesson that saved my life in that ambush in Iraq was: you have to get off that X as soon as possible. And I realized in the hospital bed, I had to do the same thing.”
- “The greatest gift that you have as a human is that you have a choice.”
- “The longer you lay there and feel sorry for yourself, the harder it is to get up again.”
- “If you choose positivity in the face of negativity, it has an amazing impact. It may not be the outcome you think it’s going to be, and you never know the impact it’s going to have.”
- “The time to execute is now. It may not be perfect, but that’s okay.”
- “No matter what, get off that original X, start moving forward, and take that action.”
Featured on the Show:
- Jason Redman: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Overcome by Jason Redman
- The Trident by Jason Redman
- Life and Dentistry
- Titans of Dentistry by Dr. Justin Short and Dr. David Maloley