Quotes & Notes:
- As dentists, we are from the heart. That’s why we went into dentistry in the first place. So, growing your business should be authentic.
- I use the term patient attraction. This marketing isn’t about tricking someone. It’s about doing something for someone who already needs it.
- It should come across as who they are and attract the type of patient that they want.
- I really want dentists to succeed.
- If you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.
- I say it proudly. I had a redneck upbringing.
- If you can solve a problem for people, you are their guru.
- In dental school, we are like mushrooms. They keep us in the dark and pile poo on us all the time.
- In dentistry, we don’t get support from those closest to us. It’s competitive and that’s not the way it should be.
- I thought it was “marvelous me” that they needed. That was a mistake. It wasn’t about me. It was about the patients.
- I love the dental community. But we are always closed-minded and in the box
- It’s not the tool that makes the difference. It’s the connection to the patient.
- I want people that are smarter than me working with me doing what they are good at.
- I’m afraid of not living up to my full potential.
- Fail faster and get up faster.
- Ginger recommends that you read Mastery: A Technology for Excellence and Personal Evolution
Dr. Bratzel’s has a Free CD that will help you Attract ALL the Quality Patients You Will Ever Need. Get it HERE!
If you enjoyed this, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: