What can we learn from these elite warriors and how can their principles and perspectives drive your practice towards long-term success?
Let’s uncover the invaluable lessons that can be drawn from the SEALs. Discover the power of adaptability in navigating the ever-changing landscape of the dental industry. Explore the importance of teamwork and collaboration in fostering a harmonious work environment and delivering exceptional patient care. Learn how to cultivate resilience, lead by example, and embrace continuous learning to elevate your practice to new heights.
In this episode, I discuss why dental practice owners should learn important team-building principles and perspectives from the likes of Jocko, Goggins, and Admiral William H. McRaven.
- So if you want to stop setting “realistic” goals and create something more audacious…
- If you want to build an unbeatable mind to help you win in this new economy…
- If you want to cultivate camaraderie so you can enjoy an incredible workplace and an elite dental team…
Tune in now!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Join The Leading Dentist Collective – the free collaborative community for single-location dental practice owners who want to unleash their people, profits, and purpose.
- “If we don’t learn from elite leaders, dentists tend to forget how much they still have to learn about influencing and impacting their people.”
- “By consistently demonstrating integrity, professionalism, and dedication, leaders can inspire their team to follow suit.”
- “These goals may seem unimaginable at first, but they will serve as a powerful catalyst for growth, innovation, and development of you and your team.”
- “Leaders should foster a culture of constant improvement where training and development are ongoing priorities.”
- “By consistently exhibiting the qualities that you expect from your team, you are gonna earn their respect and admiration.”
- “Achieving extraordinary goals is rarely an individual endeavor, but rather a result of collective effort and shared purpose.”
Featured on the Show:
- People: William McRaven, served as the ninth commander of the US Special Operations Command.
- People: Chris Kyle, a former United States Navy SEAL and sniper. He wrote a book, American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History, and the source for Clint Eastwood’s blockbuster, Academy-Award nominated movie, American Sniper (2014).
- People: Marcus Luttrell, a former United States Navy SEAL and the author of the book, Lone Survivor: The Incredible True Story of Navy SEALs Under Siege.
- People: Mark Divine, American author, podcaster, and retired Navy SEAL Commander. He wrote the book, Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency and Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level.
- People: Jocko Willink, a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer, author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win.
- People: Chadd Wright, a motivational speaker, business owner, entrepreneur, and retired Navy SEAL. He started the 3-OF-7 Project together with his brother, Blake Wright.
- People: David Goggins, a Retired Navy SEAL and the only member of the U.S. Armed Forces to complete SEAL training, Army Ranger School, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller training, and author of the books Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds, and Never Finished: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within.
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].