Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you a high-achiever? If you answered yes, you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode. Dr. CK Lin is an executive mentor for high-achievers who supports them to be the leaders they’ve always wanted to be—and to achieve success beyond material things. CK is also a master interviewer with a podcast called Noble Warrior, where he goes right to the heart of things and dives into what really matters.
In this episode, CK is discussing how the idea for his podcast came from Burning Man, how he got started in the coaching business, and why it matters how leaders show up. Listen in to learn his tips on personal mastery, how to gain momentum to impact people and patients in your practice, and the one key question you should be asking to get real clarity in your life and business.
Tune in to more Mind Shift Podcast Episodes
- “If it’s not deep, it’s not worth doing.”
- “You need to find what is harmonious for you.”
- “Human beings don’t like to be told what to do.”
- “At its best is harmony; not at its best is performance.”
- “Copying your competitors is a good shortcut, but if that’s your only strategy to be successful, you’re not going to be an industry leader or innovator.”
- “All those disempowering beliefs are obstructing you from this inner source of power and ideas and creativity and inner peace to actually make the kind of impact that you want to make.”
Featured on the Show: