Quotes & Notes:
- Jen Butler Inc. is a company that is dedicated to helping dental professionals to reduce stress from working individually with doctors to the office manager or just throughout the whole team.
- When stress is present in the practices, regardless of who has the stress, it is pervasive throughout the office.
- One thing that is really important to understand is that people see stress as external events, situations, or problems. They don’t see it as an internal response to something.
- There are four key indicators that are really unique to the dental office and stress: 1) Having a loss of energy 2) loss of focus 3) loss of concentration and 4) forgetfulness.
- Stress comes out, and it comes out in body language, it comes out in those non-verbals, it comes out in just the way we carry ourselves.
There are three main ways that stress can show itself: physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- The challenge with a dental office is that when someone is stressed it requires everyone else to pick up the slack.
- The first step I have with every client is to know your stress. You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge.
- Be mindful of what we personalize.
- There are no problems, only opportunities.
If you would like to learn more from Jennifer Butler feel free to go to her website, jenbutlerpartners.com. Follow her on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JenButlerCoaching.