Have you experienced the detrimental impact of an employee who brings negativity, disrupts team harmony, and creates a nightmare work environment? Is there currently someone on your team who fits this description? Their attitude, lack of collaboration, and inability to find solutions can infect your practice’s culture like a disease.
In this podcast, I will share valuable insights and strategies on how to identify and tackle these cultural challenges. From communication breakdowns and increased conflict to high turnover rates and employee dissatisfaction, we explore the signs and symptoms to watch out for. We will also delve into the stages of cultural deterioration and provide actionable steps to prevent and overcome these challenges.
In this episode, I discuss the massive problems associated with unaddressed team and culture issues.
- So if you want to promote employee satisfaction, engagement, productivity, and ultimately, better patient care…
- If you want to avoid destructive employee accusations and litigation…
- If you want to prevent a toxic environment and culture crisis so you can attract the best talent around…
Tune in now!
Don’t let a toxic work environment derail your practice. Take control and transform your team dynamics for the better.
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Attention single-location dental practice owners who want to build a high-performance team so that you can take more time off while enjoying elevating profits: Learn about Dental Practice 3.0 and the new Dentists Ascend Mastermind
- “The best way to maneuver your business is to speak the truth, whether it’s very comfortable, very optimistic, or very uncomfortable.”
- “Negative cultures are gonna lead to low morale with your dental team and you. You’re gonna feel it more than anyone. If employees feel undervalued, disrespected, or unsupported by you or somebody on the team.”
- “When there are cultural issues and they go unaddressed, it’s gonna result in the breakdown of effective communication.”
- “The culture within a dental office can have a direct impact on the patient experience.”
- “A healthy dental office culture is gonna be characterized by open communication, trust, respect, collaboration, and a shared commitment to the practices, values, and goals.”
Featured on the Show:
- People: Dr. Mark Costes, host of The Dentalpreneur Podcast.
- People: Frances Hesselbein, an author, speaker, and former CEO of the Girl Scouts.
- People: Marshall Goldsmith, an executive leadership coach and author.
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].