Have you noticed a growing trend? Highly-trained dental professionals are leaving large Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) in search of deeper meaning and purpose in their work. They yearn for environments where they can make a profound impact, collaborate within cohesive teams, and drive innovation. As a dental practice owner, this shift presents a golden opportunity, and in this podcast, we’re here to guide you on positioning your practice as the ideal destination for these professionals while enhancing the experience for your team and patients.
At the core of this transformative shift lies a transition from the traditional Productivity Paradigm to a Performance Paradigm. It’s no longer just about the quantity of patients seen or procedures performed. Instead, it’s about the quality of care, nurturing relationships, and cultivating the practice environment. We’ll share insights and strategies on how to adopt and implement these changes within your practice.
- Why ‘Grow-Time’ Matters: Join me as I reveal an overlooked approach to building a winning dental team.
- Magnetize Your Operations: Dive into the art of transformational leadership that elite dental businesses use to attract and retain top talent.
- Future-Proofing for Success: Decode strategies for sustainable growth in today’s shifting economy. Intrigued? Tune in now!
Attention single-location dental practice owners who want to build a high-performance team so that you can take more time off while enjoying elevating profits: Learn about Dental Practice 3.0 and the new Dentists Ascend Mastermind
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
- “A cushy job isn’t necessarily an easy job, but it can make it feel as though life is easier when you have a great work life and the ability to have a life outside of work.”
- “A practice that prioritizes performance over mere productivity taps into the intrinsic motivation of its team.”
- “Grow time ensures that it evolves, that it adapts, that it thrives in an ever-changing landscape.”
- “If you’re making all the decisions, That looks like a heck of a lot of decision fatigue. And fatigue leads to stress, and stress leads to burnout.”
- “Engaged employees are much more likely to be committed, loyal, and motivated, and contribute to the practice’s success.”
Featured on the Show:
- Publication: Apple’s Ridiculously Simple Strategy to Beat Burnout Is Oddly Effective–and Employees Love It, Inc.com
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].