“If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if people trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
Once upon a time, dentistry was one of the most trusted professions, and now it’s just not. We have patients who have been oversold, who have had unpleasant experiences, either as a child or in some other dental practice. To make things worse, they live in a low trust world, a very volatile, very divided world, and they bring that environment in with them along with the people who did trust you.
Want to increase your case acceptance in today’s low-trust environment?
Today, I present you with 7 Keys to Non-manipulative Case Acceptance. If you want to learn The Trustworthiness Equation and become the most respected dentist in town so you can win as a People-first Practice Owner, tune in now!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your dentist friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for The Relentless Dentist! And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the show’s ranking, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
- “You already know if your case acceptance is gonna be received as non-manipulative, you’re gonna have to be trustworthy, bottom line up front, or BLUF as they called it in the army.”
- “When it comes to case acceptance, it might be as simple as that am I imagining the world through their eyes? Do I understand their motives? Do I understand their apprehension? Do I understand the obstacles?”
- “My expectation, or my suspicion, is the rapid changes that we’re seeing in consumer behavior and our industry, where you have this kind of high volume DSO, metrics-driven mania will create a great separation.”
- “Priority was never meant to be a plural word.”
- “Transactions will make you a living; relationships will make you a fortune.”
Featured on the Show:
- People: Chris Sacca, Founder and Partner, Lowercase Capital
- People: Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker
- People: Stephen Covey, author and public speaker
- Book: The Future Is Faster Than You Think: How Converging Technologies Are Transforming Business, Industries, and Our Lives, Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Book: The SPEED of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything, Stephen M.R. Covey
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: firstname.lastname@example.org.