“Traditionally, life has been divided into two main parts: a period of learning followed by a period of working. Very soon this traditional model will become utterly obsolete, and the only way for humans to stay in the game will be to keep learning throughout their lives, and to reinvent themselves repeatedly. Many if not most humans may be unable to do so.” — Yuval Noah Harari
Doc, have you noticed how we work isn’t working like it used to? If you want to:
- Avoid using utterly obsolete management styles,
- Know how to create a first-class employee experience so that you surround yourself with a high-performance team, and
- Have the best dental practice in town,
Tune in now!
Creating a great patient experience is as valuable as creating a great employee experience. If you embrace the future of leadership and employment, it makes things easier for you as a boss.
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Check out our New Case Study, “Discover How To Recession-Proof Your Dental Practice In The Next 60 Days So That You Increase Profits & Avoid Losing Key Team Members” now at: http://thenorecessiondentist.com/casestudy.
- “It’s not easy to embrace this humanistic approach, but it’s what will keep the practice growing in challenging economic times. Transformational leaders inspire their members to achieve beyond their presumed potential.”
- “We have to embrace that the world has changed. And so must we.”
- “If you get good at reinvention and transformation of yourself and get good at the same with the team, you have a serious competitive advantage.”
- “Just know that when people grow within the practice, the practice will grow because we start to get the team members’ discretionary effort.”
- “The objective of being an influential owner is to earn loyalty, respect, trust, and admiration.”
Featured on the Show:
- Book: 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, Yuval Noah Harari
- People: Mahatma Gandhi, social activist
- Case Study: Discover How To Recession-Proof Your Dental Practice In The Next 60 Days So That You Increase Profits & Avoid Losing Key Team Members”
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: firstname.lastname@example.org.