Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“You never know who’s swimming naked until the tide goes out.” ― Warren Buffett
As a dental practice owner, you know that the success of your business depends on providing high-quality care to your patients. But to do that, you need to have a well-run operation. Identifying areas that need improvement and making changes will help your business thrive.
Dental Practice Owners: Let’s take a closer look at your Drivers, Demands, Disciplines, & Decisions.
- If you want to know why it’s essential to “romance” your dental practice . . .
- If you want to edit your team before culture cancer sets in . . .
- If you want to get real about your reputation with patients and the respect of your team so you can ensure growth in a cruddy economy . . .
Tune in now!
Listen in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice.
Check out our New Case Study, “Discover How To Recession-Proof Your Dental Practice In The Next 60 Days So That You Increase Profits & Avoid Losing Key Team Members” now at: http://thenorecessiondentist.com/casestudy.
- “We appreciate, as dental practice owners, that it’s a time to be romancing your practice because unless you show it some love and attention, it’s not gonna love you back. It’s gonna get frustrating. It’s gonna get irritating.”
- “Romance is like to court to give your business the love and attention it needs.”
- “All business growth is really personal growth, plain and simple.”
- “You should have a habit of getting your team engaged in helping you as an organization better your best month ever.”
- “Your job, of course, is to coach the team so they’re in a perpetual learning state — that’s leadership. Supporting people and helping them grow — that is modern leadership.”
- “If you don’t have the respect of your team, it’s gonna be really hard to keep a great reputation with your patients.”
- “If you have 17 priorities, you have no priorities.”
- “My goal is for you to do less work and have more money, time, and freedom as your career continues.”
Featured on the Show:
- People: Sam Bankman-Fried, entrepreneur
- People: Warre Buffett, entrepreneur
- People: Phil Stutz, psychiatrist
- People: Verne Harnish, author
- Documentary: Stutz, Netflix
- Book: The Tools: 5 Tools to Help You Find Courage, Creativity, and Willpower–and Inspire You to Live Life in Forward Motion, Barry Michels & Phil Stutz
- Book: Coming Alive: 4 Tools to Defeat Your Inner Enemy, Ignite Creative Expression & Unleash Your Soul’s Potential, Barry Michels & Phil Stutz
- I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you learned and loved here: [email protected].