Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week on the Relentless Dentist Podcast, Mike Pedersen from TheDentalBoost.com will help you improve your SEO marketing strategies. He is on the forefront of digital marketing for the dental industry. If you are looking for ways to connect with your ideal client, SEO can help bring that target client to your front door.
He’s one of the most knowledgeable people I know regarding online marketing for dentists. You may have heard of the term SEO, but not know enough to be dangerous. Dentists may be gun shy about working with online marketing agencies because of lackluster results in the past. Mike can revitalize your website search traffic and improve your marketing efforts.
As dentists, we want to occupy the first page of a Google search for keyword phrases central to our practice, specialty, and location. Your appointments fill up when clients searching for the dental services you provide land on your website. Since every dentist has a website these days, SEO marketing techniques can help you stand out from the crowd. Mike will help you put on your geek hat for a few minutes a month and dig into just how important good SEO strategies are for your business.
- SEO is being found when someone types in a specific search term for dentistry in Google.
- Google is trying to consume more of their first page with ads.
- The maps listing is only found for certain phrases.
- Over 50% of people know that the Google ads are first and they skip them and they go right to that first organic result.
- The searcher is using search engines more specifically. They’re getting smarter.
- When somebody types in “cost of”, we called them a qualified searcher.
- Long-tail is where you’re getting 5 – 7 keywords in a search phrase.
- You should have individual content for each one of your service pages (interior pages).
- It’s giving Google what they want so they reward us with the ranking.
- Every dental website page should have a minimum of 2-3 calls to action on each page.
- Voice search is becoming more and more popular.
Featured on the Show:
- Mike Pedersen: TheDentalBoost.com