The Relentless Dentist is back after a brief hiatus. This episode is all about what has been going on behind the scenes and what you can expect from the relaunch of the show. There will be a focus on bringing unique information and outside perspectives that can help you revolutionize your practice.
The list of things that have been in the works over the past summer include a new book and another podcast launch. Be sure to stay tuned to hear more on these new tools and get ready for a fresh, interesting and motivating new season of the Relentless Dentist.
- I’ve gotten emails as to do we still exist? Are we still podcasting?
- I want to make sure that we’re providing you with the best information on how to build an epic practice and an epic life.
- The same kind of myths are passed around [The dental community] – those become limiting beliefs.
- The thought that you should do things a certain way, one size fits all, is a little bit troubling to me.
- I think dentistry is kind of stuck.
- We’ll be consulting with and featuring some of the top minds in dentistry.
- I realized I really, at that moment, had accomplished everything that I set out to do. I also realized that I felt like a hunger to do so much more.
Featured on the Show:
- Thriving Dentist Podcast Show with Gary Takacs
- Voices of Dentistry Podcasting Summit
- The Lifestyle Practice with Dr. Justin Short
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Osteo Ready