Quotes & Notes:
- My office was struck by lightning and burned down in May of 2013.
- I am getting the dental office I always wanted this time.
- We are building a brand new state-of-the-art training facility
- “If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Be moved from this place to that; and it will be moved; and nothing will be impossible to you.” Matthew 17:20
- You have to work through the challenges and come up with your best possible solutions.
- Don’t take no for an answer.
- I’ve never really been around people who just had one job. That’s probably an influence on me.
- I’ve been blessed to have lots of good people out there to follow.
- I’m stuck in Ripley (Mississippi) with no job and a pregnant wife. It’s not like you can just go work for somebody else.
- I liked seeing those pretty veneers and big huge reconstruction cases . . . I said I want to do that.
- I had to figure out what the blue-collar folks in my town needed…they needed fillings, extractions, and root canals.
- The Capacity Academy is founded on tons of systems that we now teach other dentists.
- I believe that there is no reason you can’t do A+ quality work . . .just do it bigger, faster, stronger.
- Folks don’t like you talking bad about their insurance plan, even if it is terrible.
- I am scared of failure. Big time.
- It’s all about strategy and overcoming obstacles.
- I think everybody should read Think and Grow Rich.
- You’ve got to get a vision for yourself that you feel good about. Do not let external forces deter you from that.
Connect with Dr. Griffin at The Capacity Academy
If you enjoyed this, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: