Quotes & Notes:
- I believe that some doctors seriously undercharge for what they do. They make assumptions about what patients can or can not afford.
- The real reason I wrote this book is because of the small mistakes that these dentists and doctors make are costing them thousands and thousands of dollars.
- You learn all of the dentistry, but you don’t get taught communication skills at that university.
- Price is always an issue, but it is rarely the issue.
- Many decisions made around emotions, price is never an issue.
Report building is the single most important part of the ethical sales approach.
- You ask questions to really figure out what your patient wants.
- Prescription before diagnosis is malpractice.
- Just a 10 percent discount can equal as much as a 28 percent loss of net profit.
- If you are going to give a discount, at least tell them. There is only one person who knows if they have a discount, and that is the doctor.
- The biggest mistake you must not make is getting defensive.
- Self-confidence, you have to work on it every single day.
- Your patients don’t know how good your treatment is until they have experienced it two months after the fact.
If you want to learn more about Ashley Latter or his book and DVD you can go to ashleylatter.com and sign up for the free weekly newsletter.