Quotes and notes:
- If our practices do better we can really focus on helping others.
- Identify what your patients need and give it to them better than anyone else can.
- If it has been done before, it is possible.
- If you have a vision and you actually get there the same way you thought you would . . . it wasn’t big enough. – Richard Branson
- I would hire a farm kid over anybody if I had the choice.
- You are never going to regret working hard for what you get.
- I fell in love with marketing when I opened the satellite practice.
- Joe Polish was a great mentor of mine: http://ilovemarketing.com/
- Kids are a great motivator.
- I made a commitment to doing dentistry part-time and working on the business full-time.
- We’ve morphed throughout time to be manager-free.
- If you have a problem bring me 3 solutions, one of which is free.
- A lot of times we stop just short of success.
- My faith keeps me from being afraid of a lot.
- Have a lot of faith in yourself…Take positive steps everyday.
- Keep really focused on the most important things. Engage your team to help you do that.
Dr. Mohan’s Practice: Plaza Dental Group
If you enjoyed this episode, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: