Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Quotes & Notes:
- You are never going to be preempted with the full knowledge of something before making that decision.
- Successful people take action now and correct course along the way.
- I feel like a lot of the work ethic and discipline and that ability to see through challenges, I feel like I have to credit my parents for that.
- The world is not just moving through us in a transactional point, but more so that you’ve got to move through it in an emotional point, a heartfelt point.
- We got one phone call in out of a $10,000 drop out of a mailers [at the opening of my practice].
- Once I figured out all of the avenues, business planning, the marketing, how to build a world class team, then I really got the big picture.
- My goal isn’t to make you the smartest dentist. My goal is to shorten the learning curve, so that way the success you want tomorrow, we can gain it a little bit faster.
- Those first few years of starting our practice was a challenge.
- The dark days are your motivation.
- Success is buried on the other side of frustration.
- You cannot be the sandwich maker and the sandwich shop owner.
- There is no substitution for implementation.
- Ordinary things consistently done yield extraordinary results.
- People don’t buy from you when they understand you. People buy from you when they feel understood.
If you enjoyed this episode, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: