After a significant family loss, Dr. Meghna Dassani was driven to find solutions and treatments for breathing disorders. She joins the show today to share her key findings and processes that she implemented in order to solve disordered breathing for patients of all ages. You will be inspired by her passion and incredible story of problem-solving and growth.
Listen in as Meghna discusses multiple issues, from behavioral problems in children to low energy issues in adults, that are often misdiagnosed. You will hear how she has found real solutions to many of these mistreated problems and added years to the lives of her family members and patients, as well as how her unique solutions help to treat breathing issues and ensure quality sleep.
Tune in and find solutions to common practice issues at Prescriptions for Your Practice
- “My favorite thing to tell people is that there’s no such thing as a bad kid. What we have is a tired kid. The signs and symptoms of a child that is tired and sleep-deprived are the same as a child that is diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.”
- “I tell parents that we are the quarterback. We are going to guide you, provide traffic control on what needs to be done because, especially in children, it’s a group effort.”
- “Those severe patients you were talking about—not all of them can use the CPAP. If you can use it, that’s amazing. If not, I have a solution to help you.”
- “That’s my favorite thing to do for patients: let them connect the dots and take their health into their own hands.”
- “My team sees this impacting our patients’ lives as their legacy. I could not ask for more. You empower them to help the people they see every day.”
- “It comes down to systems. If you have the right systems in place, it’s very predictable. It can be done consistently and successfully. Yes, you get paid, and yes, it can be profitable.”
Featured on the Show:
- Meghna Dassani: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Airway Is Life by Meghna Dassani (Available February 28th)