Quotes and Notes:
- I am a personal development junkie and I have been since I was about 14 years old.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.” -Peter Drucker
- I am a first-generation American!
- My dad is my hero. All he had was his hopes, dreams, and his degree . . . he is the epitome of the American success story!
- I had experienced a very violent collision with a left-field fence . . . I basically was in and out of every dental specialty office that you can think of.
- While I was waiting for my next round of dental applications, I was able to hone my business and entrepreneurial skills.
- It took me 3 years and 21 attempts to get into dental school.
- I tried to apply the lessons I learned in my food franchise to my dental practice.
- I got great coaches and mentors . . . and I read every book you can read on entrepreneurship.
- I was the bottleneck in the process [of running six dental practices].
- My days and my life began to spin out of control very quickly.
- The “million-dollar meltdown” story: [my tax return] said that I had netted a million dollars that year. That day was the day I realized that never been so unhappy in my life.
- Strivers: You are violating the trust of your family by working too hard.
- There was a time in my life when I didn’t like who I was very much. My family didn’t like me very much.
- I scared of not living up to my full potential.
- You should delegate any task that you could pay somebody less than $100 to do.
- I tie all my marketing to the community somehow.
Books: E-Myth, The 4-Hour Work Week, & Pillars of Dental Success
Register for the March 14-15th Dental Success Summit in San Diego