Quotes & Notes:
- “If everything seems under control, you are just not going fast enough,” Mario Andretti.
- I don’t know if coming from Russia you really want something of your own, but I really wanted to run a business and dentistry seemed like a good fit.
It doesn’t matter how many hours we spend on each activity, it’s not how much time you spend with your kids versus our work, it is how present you are whenever you do the thing you do.
- When I graduated from school I realized I really did not have enough clinical skills, and eventually, I found Dentaltown and I learned how to do dentistry on Dentaltown.
- People around you will either bring you up or bring you down. If you want to be successful you have to surround yourself with successful people.
- I’ve had many failures, I’ve had many punches and what do you do? You roll with the punches, you live with that.
- A happy person is able to accomplish more and become more successful.
- We (women in the profession) have to get rid of that guilt. Our kids need successful mothers. It’s ok to let your kids be a little bit more independent of you.
- What we have done [with YAPI] is solve problems that just about every office struggles with. We build the software around what we thought was the best way.