Quotes & Notes:
- I looked for practices to purchase, and went around and didn’t really see anything that I liked and so I decided that I would open up from scratch.
- Perception is reality, it’s kind of my big thing.
I remember reading some studies, somewhere that said: A patient has to hear things five or six times before it actually entered up in the brain.
- I kind of felt like I just been searching my way in the dark, my whole career…I look behind me, I’m like Wow, that worked out really well.
- Is the business and the constantly changing landscape of that…it kept me interested.
- Before you, out of hands go no, there is no way, take a look and see if that makes sense.
- I will pick CE courses based on can I go home Monday morning and can I then start doing this stuff? So then it will help my practice out.
- You are responsible. Doesn’t matter what it is, stuff happens and you do whatever you do. You are responsible.
Check out Monday Morning Dentistry. You can call Dr. Nicholas at 410.207.3527. For a discount on his website – the discount code is relentless.