Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Quotes & Notes:
- You have to get in front of them. The old school advertising term is impressions. You have to get them to your website. You have to convert them, move them to the next step.
- Your four pillars are Visibility, Conversion, Followup, and Tracking.
- There is still a ton of dentists that don’t have enough web presence.
- Not only is google not telling us what people are searching for, what it is, it is a push towards their pay for click advertising.
- Google is moving towards this omnipotent google that predicts and just knows what people are searching for, where they don’t want people optimizing their websites.
- My father was a dentist. That is how I got into it myself.
- It’s unfortunate that you just can’t hang out your shingle and people will come to you, but its a factor of competition, and economics. Why would they want to choose you?
- You need to start advertising and go start advertising where people are looking.
People are looking overwhelmingly online. Do you follow consumer trends?
- What makes a patient want to go to you rather than the one down the road? What makes you different?
- When a consumer makes a decision, in the health care industry specifically, they’re looking at trust and perceived expertise.
- Talk to people in the language they are speaking.
- Do the same thing in your marketing. Speak, as if you are speaking to a person.
- Joe Polish: “Enter the conversation that is already happening. Step into the conversation that the patient is already having in their head.”
- Every dentist wants more time. Every dentist wants to communicate better with their patients.
- There are two big benefits to video, one technical and one not. The technical benefit to video is search engine ranking, its visibility. The other thing that video does is it humanizes dentists.
- If you want Medicare and Medicaid patients, put on your websites that you offer that, because you are going to attract those and repel others.
If you want to reach Colin Receveur is on the website, www.moreandbetterpatients.com and the number is on the website as well.
If you enjoyed this episode, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: