Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Notes & Quotes:
- In this day and age, we can’t afford to not network . . . it’s critical for the advancement of our careers
- Coffee, lunch, coffee came from the way I structured my days.
- We don’t understand the real value of human connections.
- My definition of networking is really creating mutually beneficial, long-term relationships without a predetermined outcome in mind.
- Connections + community + belonging = networking
- It feels good to help people solve the problems that they are facing.
- There’s a sense of gratitude and meaning in those connections.
- Your success depends on building these relationships.
- Meaningful connections means really understanding what drives and motivates another person.
- This is not about transactional relationships.
- Be the best version of yourself wherever you are.
- Always say yes! . . . go in with a “yes” attitude.
If you enjoyed this, we would love a 5-star review on iTunes: